24/7 Care Line
Cost effectively providing your organization with the comfort of knowing you have an experienced RN available at your fingertips 24/7 to assist in injury management.
ALARIS statistics show that nearly 60% of Care Line incidents remain home care/self treatment only, precluding an OSHA recordable event.
- OSHA Recordability Impact
- Mitigation of overall Workers’ Compensation claim cost
- Reduction in WC claims and experience modification factor
- Controlled and cost efficient claims process due to acute intervention
- National footprint with 24 hour coverage
- Multilingual Capabilities
- Highly experienced telephonic nurses
- Immediate communication with all involved parties
- Extraordinary outcomes delivered quarterly