Subsidiaries Align as Unified Brand to Deliver Better Outcomes for All
WALNUT CREEK, CA — December 3, 2018 — Paradigm Outcomes, the industry leader in solving complex healthcare challenges and improving lives, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiaries, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net, are uniting under a common brand – Paradigm. The company will deliver its set of distinct, market leading solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The new Paradigm brand will be unveiled at the company’s booth (#6323) during the National Workers’ Compensation & Disability Conference December 5-7, 2018.
“Our new brand is a direct reflection of the human-centered, outcomes-driven approach that is the hallmark of our business,” said John Watts, CEO, Paradigm. “Our new company tagline ‘Better outcomes for all’ was deliberately crafted to reflect the value that we deliver to all our stakeholders: clients, partners, employees and most of all – the injured workers we serve. As Paradigm grows, we remain focused on our mission to reach more people and improve more lives.”
The company will now deliver its solutions via three distinct divisions:
- Catastrophic Care Management offers guaranteed outcomes for life-changing injuries at a fixed price, leveraging unparalleled catastrophic injury experience, clinical experts and data.
- Complex Care Solutions achieves cost-saving results for cases involving complex injuries through a broad and unique set of products and services.
- Specialty Networks delivers outcome-focused networks that address the most challenging, expensive and unmanaged segments of care: orthopedic and spine surgery, pain management, addiction recovery, and post-acute care.
“Paradigm has built a stellar industry reputation for quality care and leads the market with a pioneering approach that assumes risk and guarantees patient outcomes,” said Artemis Emslie, Principal Owner, AGM Holdings, LLC, and Paradigm Board Member. “Under John’s leadership, Paradigm has grown significantly through organic growth and strategic acquisition. The company is now on a solid path to expand and grow its business while transforming complex care.”
The company also released a new corporate video to highlight its outcomes-driven approach and its impact on improving patients’ lives.
The new brand will be featured at Paradigm’s booth and during several industry sessions at this year’s National Workers’ Compensation & Disability Conference:
- The $6 Million Man: Latest developments in nerve regeneration, Dr. Michael Choo, Paradigm Chief Medical Officer, Thursday, December 6, 10:45 a.m.
- Complex Connections: Putting People and Technology at the Center of Complex Care, Marijo Storment, CEO, Paradigm Complex Care Solutions, Thursday, December 6, 1:45 p.m.
- From MRI to MMI: The ABCs of Bundling, Nathan Scoggin, President, Paradigm Specialty Networks, Thursday, December 6, 3:00 p.m.
- The Future Is Now: A New Vision for Catastrophic and Complex Care, John Watts, Paradigm CEO, Thursday, December 6, 4:15 p.m.
- An Inside Look at Catastrophic Case Management and Claims Results, Dr. Michael Choo, Paradigm Chief Medical Officer, Friday, December 7, 10:00 a.m.
For almost 30 years, Paradigm has been the industry leader in solving complex health care challenges and improving lives. With the most connected and experienced team in health care, we define and deliver outcomes that exceed financial and health expectations for our clients, as well as for individuals and their families.
Paradigm delivers its solutions through three divisions: Catastrophic Care Management, Complex Care Solutions and Specialty Networks. The Paradigm divisions are built on expertise from five best-in-class businesses: Paradigm Outcomes, The ALARIS Group, Encore Unlimited, ForeSight Medical and Adva-Net. Founded in 1991, Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit https://www.paradigmcorp.com/.
Seismic for Paradigm